Returns & Exchanges
It is important to us that you are 100% satisfied with any of the products that are purchased from Boutique Equines
If there is the odd occasion where you receive an item that has passed through our quality control process and is faulty we would appreciate you advising us immediately upon receiving.
Email us at [email protected] to arrange return of the item(s)
If the item is not faulty – return postage is at the expenses of buyer
Returns are accepted upon approval only & must be made within 14 days from the date of invoice with a copy of proof of purchase required
- Faulty items will receive a full refund or replacement
- If you change your mind, an exchange or credit voucher will be issued
- The original postage charge if applicable will not be included in the refunded unless item is faulty.
- Received a Boutique Equines item as a gift and would like to exchange for another item to equal value this is at the discretion of us at the time
Our guidelines to ensure a smooth transaction:
- Item(s) returned must be in original condition, unworn, have original tags attached
- Items sealed for hygiene reasons can only be returned if the seal is intact;
- The item(s) must be new, undamaged, clean (with no horse hair) and in original packaging or box which must be in original condition;
- Once the item is used it is difficult to determine whether or not the item’s fault was due to manufacturer quality control issue or handling misuse in which case returns or exchange may be declined
- Special order items that was ordered at your request are not returnable
- All care is taken to package your items for safe arrive via Australia Post or courier, Boutique Equines cannot take responsibility for items damaged in transit.
- Should you be concerned about the your shipment being returned safely contact us for the best solution possible
- Refunds will be processed via original method of payment – Afterpay, Zip pay, bank transfer or credit card within 7 days of receipt of receiving providing all the above requirements are met. Funds being returned to you via credit card and or Afterpay / Zip pay will be at the conditions of the merchant
Please note that delivery costs will be excluded unless the item(s) returned is faulty or not the item(s) ordered.
If the returning items are received outside of the 14 days, Boutique Equines may refuse any requests for exchange or refund;
CLOTHING – Free Returns – Open to Australian clients only
This only applies to clothing ranges only, items are to be paid in full +shipping, any unwanted items must fall within our returns policy – see guidelines for smooth transaction below (clearance items are not eligible)
Contact us for a Returns form – [email protected]
We will email you a pre paid postage label for your items if eligible
Sale items – These are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit note will be offered and notification of any unwanted item must be made within the 14 day period
Clearance items – These are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit note – this is applicable to all items under the SALE TAB